True Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can chat about anything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» When she’d done,
I am getting tired of this... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:59 pm by xiaowanzi

» Of course Oswald said, “Very likely.”
I am getting tired of this... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:58 pm by xiaowanzi

» She was like
I am getting tired of this... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:57 pm by xiaowanzi

» “Happy Bad Day!”
I am getting tired of this... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:23 pm by xiaotuanzi

» But Suze loves them.
I am getting tired of this... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:22 pm by xiaotuanzi

» bread with friends
I am getting tired of this... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:21 pm by xiaotuanzi

» been
I am getting tired of this... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:42 pm by xiaoshanzi

» and
I am getting tired of this... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:41 pm by xiaoshanzi

» As they
I am getting tired of this... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:40 pm by xiaoshanzi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:38 pm

I am getting tired of this...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valdien123
Buddy

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-12-16

I am getting tired of this... Empty
PostSubject: I am getting tired of this...   I am getting tired of this... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:12 am

I keep trying to build myself up... It is not my intention to alienate myself, or offend anybody... I have however no choice in this matter... I crave acceptance on very large scale, and I am unable to do much but develop myself in order to accept everything... This is my destiny, still struggling with it... To desire to be coddled is unbearable... They didn't let me fail. I understand, but it is too painful... Is this a mistake? It always has its course, and we can always complain about it... Is this free will?
Back to top Go down

I am getting tired of this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Friends :: Family Fun :: More Everyday Life-
Jump to: