True Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where friends can chat about anything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» When she’d done,
bread with friends Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:59 pm by xiaowanzi

» Of course Oswald said, “Very likely.”
bread with friends Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:58 pm by xiaowanzi

» She was like
bread with friends Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:57 pm by xiaowanzi

» “Happy Bad Day!”
bread with friends Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:23 pm by xiaotuanzi

» But Suze loves them.
bread with friends Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:22 pm by xiaotuanzi

» bread with friends
bread with friends Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:21 pm by xiaotuanzi

» been
bread with friends Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:42 pm by xiaoshanzi

» and
bread with friends Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:41 pm by xiaoshanzi

» As they
bread with friends Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:40 pm by xiaoshanzi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:38 pm

bread with friends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xiaotuanzi
New Friend

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-06-21

bread with friends Empty
PostSubject: bread with friends   bread with friends Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:21 pm

is one of the oldest, most essential parts of human life. “Do not stop giving your friends gifts,” he says. “They need not be extravagant—use your creativity and try making them yourself.”

So I’ve bought Suze a half bottle of champagne instead of a whole one—and instead of buying expensive croissants from thepatisserie, I’m going to make them out of that special dough you get in tubes.

In the evening we’re going out to Terrazza for supper with Suze’s cousins Fenella and Tarquin—and, to be honest, it might be quite an expensive evening. But that’s OK, because it counts as breaking bread with friends. (Except the bread at Terrazza is sun-dried tomato focaccia and costs £4.50 a basket.)

Fenella and Tarquin arrive at six o’clock, and as soon as she sees them, Suze starts squealing with excitement. I stay in my bedroom and finish my makeup, putting off the moment of having to go out and say hello. I’m not that keen on Fenella and Tarquin. In fact, to be honest with you, I think they’re a bit weird. For a start, they look weird. They’re both very skinny, but in a pale, bony way, and have the same slightly protruding teeth. Fenella does make a bit of an effort with clothes and makeup, and doesn’t look too bad. But Tarquin, frankly, looks just like a stoat. Or a weasel. Some bony little creature, anyway. They do strange things, too. They ride around on a tandem and wear matching jumpers knitted by their old nanny and have this family language which no one else can understand. Like they call sandwiches “witchies.” And a drink is a “titchy” (except if it’s water, which is “Ho”). Take it from me, it gets irritating after a while.
Back to top Go down
https://www.virkit.com/runescape/gold/runescape_en.html

bread with friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
True Friends :: Family Fun :: Library-
Jump to: